Sunday 27 February 2011

Folklore medicine - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

But first, by far ... years ago my hair started to drop .. (and as I read all your posts make no sense to repeat and kazvamkolko hard it was, how many nights I have not slept .. and what self-esteem comes out ... and it was- know -> nyay We know better ... there is nothing to speak) .. so naturally like any young girl worries were koshmarni.Togava I was 18 .. I had a wonderful kosa.Zapochnah initially to drink all the vitamins and who you are you know .. (I've tried everything) .. But .. nothing.
So I went to the diagnosis (after I had visited all doctors, dermatologists .. I was gone and the ultrasound did .. I made a 'common scanner' body to figure out the problem, and anything from anywhere!) .. So the diagnosis of hair .. -water is the best doctor in Bulgaria with similar equipment .. so .. she prescribed some ampoules - Eukapil, which morning and evening to-dub was a nightmare because of them .. my hair is greasy, and the ... no volume even worse .. it seemed anyway.'s been six months with these ampoules, my hair visibly changed. I figured that you and your own efforts to do, also improved their eating .. varied diet richer in fiber .. and t.n.Zapochnah to make nourishing masks (kis.mlyako, egg yolk and almond oil), wanted to help as possible. Then I began to kanosvam .. (kettle-scary helped me strengthen my hair!)
Finally a friend told me something (as my fiance is going to opleshivyava Laughing) told me a vehicle for him .. But .. I of course decided to take it. she told me that doctors hide it from people ... and it was a secret ... so pregnant women after birth to recover hair! As you surprised that something you can not buy it from any store - well of veterinary apteki.Ima good effect (for now I am beginning to use it) but a friend did and other people told me it works! and is one of the most powerful and safe products for hair growth!
If anyone is interested .. tell! We will gladly write! I know what it is .. and I know how much I relieved ...
just try not to fall into depression ... nothing good will follow the look-ahead ... and try to deal with the problem! Pray that God will help you!
Very glad that you are all right and that we write to share how you did it. Could you give some more information about these ampoules Eukapil? Sounds familiar, but I'm not benefited.
so how much, where it is sold, how to use?
Run theme for him and Medications!
Could this secret medicine where doctors are hiding from, is TRIVITAMINOL?
There are placed subject to it if you write there?
And if another medicine share with us, please. Any information would be useful and that many people.
This is the purpose of the creator of the forum.
Let everyone know that they have the support of people write in the forum!
I am convinced that with joint efforts we will each find a way to cope with this disease

No comments:

Post a Comment