Saturday 26 February 2011

Hairloss Thoughts part 5

Thanks, ladies. I will seek to Phyto ampoules and shampoo and conditioner possible. If I find I take Phyto.
Years ago I got a terrible hair loss, I fixed it with a decoction of burdock root and nettle. Boil your bathroom, before and after washing the hair rinsing with this potion, you know there are terrible effect. Now drink pills stop breast milk so started my hair fall but katocheli me lazy to bother with potions. But inache scary helped just that.
Desi, whether tried Phyto-products can share effect if there
And well, girls ... you whether you recommend ampoules of PHYTO, which cost 64 Euro per box (12br.) This is for one therapy is it?? Me I'm not Paris Hilton?? Is not there something to about 20-30 Euro for therapy?
My hairdressers recommend me some ... One ampoule is 4 or 6 euro (not remember) had 6 pieces of 1-week for a month and a half. I'll take them and share experiences.
I signed up in the topic because my hair fairly drips. From here know about this shampoo Pregain, and these products Phyto. I will wait for the question of Desitka. How exactly is the name - or Phyto Fitovital and some general info about the company, where it produces?
I also do infusions of burdock, nettle and rosemary, but to admit this time it's not helping me: rolleye: Revalid, and also did not help - no shampoo or pills ... He and my hair loss is now more frightening December: new78:
I think herbs are milder forms of hair loss, or simply as a preventive measure.
Otherwise, I do not use hair-dryer for years, so I'm accustomed to, roll up a towel and so I stand. Do not brush wet in any case.
Perhaps because of diet and stress happen to me ... And I do not know whether my hair was too thick and then sliced to make it "Frying" bit.
Velvet has any that are Phyto, but has a separate other-PHYTO (medical cosmetics). Yesterday I saw them both at the pharmacy, but looked at the price only Phyto Phyto ... Otherwise I saw that they ampoules and shampoo ...
I will be in theme with one Babina recipe that probably most of you have probvali.Na I personally pomaga.Namalya hair loss and gives a nice blyasak.Az release it 2-3 times a month.
Ingredients: 1 egg yolk, 1ch.l.rakiya, 1ch.l.zehtin, 1 tsp med.Razbarkvate homogeneous mixture and rub in korenite.Stoi be half an hour.
Optionally can add a ampulka vitamin A, it has more pharmacies
I will be in theme with one Babina recipe that probably most of you have probvali.Na I personally pomaga.Namalya hair loss and gives a nice blyasak.Az release it 2-3 times a month.
Ingredients: 1 egg yolk, 1ch.l.rakiya, 1ch.l.zehtin, 1 tsp med.Razbarkvate homogeneous mixture and rub in korenite.Stoi be half an hour.
Optionally can add a ampulka vitamin A, it has a pharmacy: biddrin:: cvete:
Will take to try that and me a terrible hair chased me,: crazyeye: naprvo I'm afraid I'll stay without hair!
Unfortunately I did not have time for masks and procedures take so long. I need something to stand up to 1-2 5 minutes and rinsed. Those who will take of the frieze. Salon are even without washing ...
And well, girls ... you whether you recommend ampoules of PHYTO, which cost 64 Euro per box (12br.) This is a therapy for you is: eek:??? Me I'm not Paris Hilton?? Is not there something to about 20-30 Euro for therapy?
My hairdressers recommend me some ... One ampoule is 4 or 6 euro (not remember) had 6 pieces of 1-week for a month and a half. I'll take them and share experiences.

A friend of mine were taken it was just such ampoules frizaorka, this is also the same price-6lv .. If you are the same as it took, it was scary enough!
Revalid, and also did not help - no shampoo or pills ... He and my hair loss is now more frightening December: new78: ...
Velvet, I drank Revalid capsules and the only change I saw was in my nails, which became stronger, but your hair in no case be affected
Yesterday again I took Phyto shampoo / red / clear with autumn approaching my hair started again falleth, and will have again striking series protivokosopadni shampoos
My hair its soil like clockwork - every spring and autumn every year. But handfuls of hair loss, I say! To the end, however, exact date will never even sometimes I get panic because it wants to stop.
This year I used the red "phyto" and I was extremely pleased - my hair is thick and the length not to mention - for years I had not had that long hair. (She is long and straight, but had grown almost to the waist). : Emot2: A on various tablets - me not help me much. Spring I had bought "Merz," but I did not notice any significant change in hair or nails in or into the skin.
girls at one time were very high-profile Merts.Az pills personally am not file them, but I've heard good feedback from friends who drank them: y36: any of you tried it them?
on various tablets - me not help me much. Spring I had bought "Merz," but I did not notice any significant change in hair or nails in or into the skin.
on various tablets - me not help me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment