Sunday 27 February 2011

Hair Loss And Hair Fall

Well I do sama.smesvam pitchy shampoo, almond oil and humanitarian / when I put 10-15 drops, replace the balm of receiving frantic itching / deistva very good for sores and Koine allergies, but do not expect you to grow hair shampoo at least I think it is cleaner ...
Hi,
Last week I bought shampoo Kloran with quinine, read the leaflet, but no mention how often they can be used. in principle, I brush my hair 3 times a week. problem will be if you use it every wash.
thanks!
No, as I mentioned many times I brush my hair, I use it all summer and I go on, even the pharmacy from where I bought my girl said her friend use it from 2 years without interruption and that shampoo can be used long time without worry. Maybe so, but I still you try something new, hoping for some result

No comments:

Post a Comment