Saturday 26 February 2011

Hairloss Thoughts part 2

I've enjoyed a Phyto shampoos and I very dovolna.Polzvah egg and my hair was at 15 neveroyatna.Struvat leva.no 250 ml.Sega use Klorane and am more than dovolna.Kosata me with such brilliance that blinds other: redface: and there are broken edges or bloom.
I've enjoyed ampoules hair with nettle, unfortunately I do not remember their name and helped me a lot. Ofi is right about that approaching autumn begins to drop more hair than normal. In my view, just select something and try it ... will definitely have an effect. Good luck
And I began to obezkosyavam, I hope to be caused by sun and beach, and not something seriozno.Predi enjoy in the Phyto shampoo Fitotsian and was very dovolna.Ima a feature, however - you need to leave 2-3min as lather - to work, if you leave longer, however starts to irritate the scalp, stimulates tsirkulatsiyata.Sega because I got a shampoo Ducrot, but my hair is very difficult to fly and be brushed and May dovolna.Inache'm not and I do homemade mask with castor and almond butter, egg yolk, a teaspoon of alcohol (alcohol - warm scalp and increasing blood flow), and put ampulkite with platsenta.A Kloran and I enjoyed it really nice hair.
And I have my hair fall and an awful lot of it from below to above two years, two thirds of my hair is izchetsnala, topped almost have no hair in my situation is so tragic that this worse there's no sample I am what I do not benefit from anything. I've done my masks with garlic and lard, with a decoction of nettles I izpolivala with Dump Burdock, my prerogative mask yolk, butter and ready badebovo mask file I Pantogar, Revalid, brewer's yeast, vitamin. A / even think that my situation it gets worse more recently because my hair falls too much, but rather by overdose effects of Vit. And this is just / files I Gerikaps, calcium, phosphorus, even I enjoyed a lotion Alpikorp, putting I've ampoules / ene think of the name now but 10 worth 43 euro / babe I'm with Chamonix Fitotsian with babies, egg, now with Phyto and effect of nothing and nothing. I am completely desperate, and vsichkie attempts were unsuccessful. I've gone to the doctor 2 times and it generally see me as an alien. The first time I released a blood test, nothing wrong cut and the second time I was discharged ampoules, which had no benefit, even if I studied testosterone, but he is completely normal. And my hair dripping capital there, and from this pritesyavam hell, and May turn into a vicious circle. I'm already in full check.
Oh dear, this is extremely unpleasant. All caps, and experiencing difficult time with dripping hair, but you then all your efforts, really serious situation.
I can not believe that once you have done research is not came out something that is the reason for this: new78: ...
There are a lot of reasons for hair loss, such as stress, fatigue, distress, hormonal, skin, diet, medication, poor genes in. .....
I do not know what to say, maybe you should change your doctor, you make a complete hormonal studies, there will come something I believe: y09:. Can not under such persistent hair loss have no reason not to initiate the research. I think this is the only thing at this stage have to do - to find a decent doctor who knows what tests you run, knowing what he seeks to find the cause of these concerns and you can begin proper treatment and local and medical, and everything else, such as masks and cosmetics that can give you advice and will find here you are welcome, but will not solve your problem! Looking decent doctor in this area: emot2:!
My very good friend who I love very much, as a girl was terribly long, thick, healthy hair .... via splendor RPPW years later, something happens to the hormones and the hair and began to drop in full force and in other places and even strengthen the hair, but after some research and found what is below and what is above normal and Now Thank God, things began to normalize visible. I know that no one went to a doctor, just went to private and that and gave direction to an endocrinologist, dermatologist, etc.
Today I went to a dermatologist, she is very good if you want to talk with her I can give you details and wait a lot, but hopefully worth it. Say it is coryphaeus in this area, and that until now that is gone when it has remained happy: mrgreen:!
Good luck, I hope soon to write that things are taken in hand and improvements began to be noticed
The problem is definitely not hormonal, I examined could say all the hormones, but all are the norm / research them around my problem with pregnancy. As for the dermatologists I went to two different the second time was a private in the hope that I would pay more attention. I began reading intensively about the problem of hair loss I decided to make a list of possible reasons that can cause it and eliminates them one by one. So after poogramotih little broke that one reason may be the thyroid. So I decided to go for ultrasound to examine it to me, it turned out that I have a cyst, which I never even suspected. As ehografkata asked whether some doctors advised me to go to do such a study, and thereafter the connection, I told her that no doctor has sent me, myself and I decided to come and that the main reason is hair loss. Once the problem is not in the blood is not a lack of vitamins, do not observe any diet, not remains to be hormonal thyroid stress. Once I went to the endocrinologist and showed the picture of the thyroid gland made my study of thyroid hormones. Turns out, however, its function is not impaired, this is great and that it is not the cause of hair loss. My prescribed treatment to follow function, because otherwise I can not take anything. Bit strange I thought this treatment - I had to drink vitamin. A brewer's yeast and Ferveks, I can not explain how they will affect the thyroid, but anyway it perform. Now in the last two weeks very much strengthen the hair loss and think it is not of this vitamin. And because if you overdose effect is reversible. I do not see large doses are prescribed to me, but I drink of 25-26 days, and no effect, but it gets worse, so I decided on my own responsibility to stop it. Now this month I will go to ultrasound and endocrinologist for a check and see how the shield. gland, they told me that it is possible that a cyst is not rezvie and not dangerous.
So the only thing left is the reason it's stress, but in this case work in May is really serious. And the other thing I learned today is for the weak genes. Well, those two things really no salvation / at least in my opinion. Against nature we can not fight!
Otosno physician in whom you have gone I'll be very thankful you give me the coordinates, not only is Dr. Tonkin.
Aydeeee, Hell sucks: sad: ... Today I found that I am the club "my dripping hair": cry:: cry:: cry: ... Tsk, tsk, how can all of a sudden like this: eek:? Why: crazyeye:? Now I am soaked with promoters Ikarov. Oh, that's awful, I hope it is just something temporarily associated with time or something: conf: ... Hopefully soon straightened my hair and stop drooling: new17:, in the meantime but I'll watch it plenty of humor: new01:!
Aydeeee, Hell sucks: sad: ... Today I found that I am the club "my dripping hair": cry:: cry:: cry: ... Tsk, tsk, how can all of a sudden like this: eek:? Why: crazyeye:? Now I am soaked with promoters Ikarov. Oh, that's awful, I hope it is just something temporarily associated with time or something: conf: ... Hopefully soon straightened my hair and stop drooling: new17:, in the meantime but I'll watch it plenty of humor: new01:!

Normally during the autumn to increase hair loss.
And I am with hair loss. Just something uzhasno.Sega as I was in BG told me to buy Catch Conditioner and to do the hair mask with it before you wash. One time it sold Poles in Evin beaches, and now proved that it is everywhere. So far I have rules mask once and I see that there is an effect.
I hope this is the reason ... mnoogo hope ... I hope to soon fix things
Eggs have it in every shop kozmetika.Struva 3.80. Yellow package with red cap.
Relax, ladies, I have every autumn, winter will see how much better you are.
galina, what is this Catch Conditioner: new78:: redface:??? Where is it??
neli_ll and I hope this is the reason ... mnoogo hope ... Hopefully soon to straighten things out: new17: ...
Is it in some pharmacies! : Emot2:
This is terrible with hair loss. When I appeared in spring and autumn. Now, it drips like crazy. Many are scared and pharmacies Remedium you recommend a shampoo with Ducrot ampoules. I would buy only shampoo, but the girl said that no no do it very well because shampoo just preparing the scalp for a full take of the ampoule, which is rubbed into the hair afterwards. I got both. I hope it takes effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment