Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 7

I finally visited a dermatologist and now I can share first attempt to fight hair loss Wink While I feel that this is just the beginning ...
Otherwise, my hair is in years, but somehow hair restoration, supposedly. Now, 2 years after the birth of our son situation becomes more serious - the day of washing hair falling around 200 and thinning hair is visible. Around and behind the temple has more long moss than hair - change the hair, but no longer grows. According to dermatologists, my hair loss is androgenic. I think that hormones have an impact, because during pregnancy not only had no hair, but also had itching on the scalp. Washed with shampoo 2 in 1 - something that I would otherwise, because my hair is oily - wash it in day.
So far my only prescribed shampoo - Kelual DS Ducray. I will share after 2 weeks if there is an effect at least on itch.
And another thing - before I get pregnant polycystic ovary treated with Diane 35.
Well, it is to me.
Today I did my research on hormones .. Very high 4-androstenedione and slightly above normal FSH:
4-androstendion/4-androstendion 14,3 ng / ml 0.3 to 3.5 women
FSH 8,06 mIU / ml women fol.faza 3.09-7.9, ovul.faza 2.27-18.51,0 lut.faza1.38 5.52-l
Can anyone share experiences? Does that mean that hair loss is androgenic?
Porovih in a net-but what I have read discourage Crying or Very sad
On Wednesday I got appointment with a gynecologist, but I hope to have a solution.
Well, people tell you, I zapetsnah. All results and reviews are ok. Hormones - OK, thyroid (appointed by endocrinologist) - OK, only that androstenedione is a cap, but the norm. Dermatologist wash his hands and now I sit and tapeeeeyayaya. So, this is to share. I found the site of a gynecologist with expertise in hormonal issues, perhaps it will go, give me a second opinion for that androstenedione and began to drink nekvi antiandrogens, you already know.
Well, greetings to all, good luck!
Girls, hope, 6okoladka, how are things with you, some kind of development?
Ah, but to me nothing positive. Fell as her hair is long and slightly below the shoulders ever oposkana it - wash it in two days and after washing at least 100 hairs fall out. Usually made her tie up and did not solve it by fear. I have hours on 8 December when my GP to appoint hormonal studies. For the first time will do them in Holland, I hope this can interpret them better and take some serious measures.
With homeopathic treatment prescribed it to me where Eli Loginova am to fall under the curve pear - just can not smog with several drops a day and still not have to eat and drink half an hour before and after, and coffee and alcohol shtokolad and should not, but I still trip over something .... Yad me of myself because I can not make you truly believe in this treatment ...
Here these studies will take time, but I will tell you immediately they become.
Hello, accidentally came across this forum and also randomly decided to write all about my problem which I faced the age of 17, briefly about 4-5 months my oredya hair on top and slightly behind muzhki type of hair loss ... strange thing is that I was only 18 years ago .... I started to shave zero number ..... I think there are two reasons for this with my hair .... then the first is that I experienced great stress, really scary thing for me then, I have been told that stress is not possible to your hair turns white and you na ..... things that I think is that from puberty because I had a great oily skin of the face and hair and perhaps the effect was of a person .... I do not know which of the two but now I'm 28 and I'd like to have something of kratunata.Rabotata is there that they do not shave and start to grow my hair in the places where there are many rare moss. .. .... baby hair thin hair ... but not like other places in the hard and thick hair might need something just reinforce it, you know by now nothing I did not just shave and tity f.
Greetings to all

Pre-thinned apologize to the moderators if anything with the topic is wrong
Hello

I think your hair loss is typical-androgen. Got ginitichna / family / history? In many cases, namely zapomva Androgenetic alopecia in teens in a serious family history. And stress is a factor which is otlyuchil genes. If you were only hair loss from stress, yet your hair would have recovered 1000 times, but as you described it, after the stress hormones are ponabarkali. I think the problem is that 10 years you have not done anything and do not know how to say it, but bare spots live follicles are very unlikely. Namely, they must be still alive to join anti-androgenic alopecia lekarastva and have a positive result. Alternatively, grafting or inplrantirane hair, but it's a completely different topic.
Try a 5% solution of minoxidil for topical application to the scalp, but personally I think not expect any serious results. Prodi is not much time to treat alopecia with nothing, as the follicles die. If something does help, it will be namely Minoxidil, it grows hair, but really in your case is alcohol in question, so consider whether to give money. Drinking can not tell you, I think it makes no sense, unless you have no hair now. Then you can take antiandrogens / examples such as finasteride internally or by local or Revivogen Eukapil / So to some extent you can save the rest, although in many cases Androgenetic alopecia is self-limiting, and stops at a time alone, without his bald completely. When everyone is individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment