Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 28

Hello and welcome to our forum! See I'm like you, but for some more years. With a lot of improvements, but with some deterioration. For several months'm more hair and I can say that I no longer think about the problem and so no new spots. Now only do masks to accelerate Developmental new hair that sprouts. I see that the problem is within us and has a psychological aspect. So I try to clean out the dark thoughts, if they occur and not worry about your hair.
You all share experiences and hopefully each of us find the right path h solve the problem!
Hi Mark! And welcome!
Glad you are useful, as is the goal anyway!
My hair also started around 16 17god. age. I am now 22. Dilution I was also on the road. Maybe you already saw the pictures of my hair in the forum.

I want to ask ... your mother's hair is in what state?

And the rules you have any research? Particular hormone?
That your healthy and your cycle comes on time, sometimes not criteria.

Otherwise, believe me, I understand! It's terrible at that age!

No comments:

Post a Comment