Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 12

Hello! I am very happy that I found you! My name is Catherine, 36 years g.i suffer from alopetsia areata.Parvoto stain found on her head when I was 21.Ot then spots for years now appear in more 5-6 years now izchezvaha.TrichoZed situation became catastrophic simply, I'm gone to what ne.TrichoZed all doctors and BG.i abroad but ... nothing. (sorry if I write with mistakes, I am not Bulgarian Wink). Now I'm a horrible, large spots on the whole head. Desperate am right now I have no strength to borba.Imam son almost 16 years and the second of only 1 year old and they give me courage borba.Ne want to bore you more, only I want to share how to treat sega.Zhiveya in Sofia here and went back to the doctor one she gave me such a combination: - drink vitamins for hair-TrichoZed (2t.sutrin) every morning grease stains with cream TrichoZed, bedtime again with smear-TrichoZed (it burns a lot but obviously this is the objective), and can tell you almost all the spots sprout hair, but occur more and more new spots, May wants to travel all my glava.Zapochnah that treatment of 3 weeks and look that quickly sprout hair, scared and once zaradvam.Oshte izvinyavamse for errors and ask you to take me with you
Hi Catherine.
do not worry, your tongue is pretty good right .. perfect!

why not use minoxidil (as you wrote) to you at least stop hair loss?
actually I'm not bode mn in treatments Theia work with because I was healing almost ..
but there are many people who are more knowledgeable than me and can tell if you need to brush with it.

to me things are becoming a bad dub ... with minoxidil for a second month, but no change .... not crush a little hair does not grow no faster or at least normal, and unfortunately I can not compressed.

think about it a try this recipe with chili pepper, for now I hear tap a tree, only good reviews.

and you do not give up above your head!
hello ... sorry that I answer so late, hopefully still check what's going on here .. I was a little bad now .. so ... see for chilly
I wait peppers from BG ... and I try this recipe ... and without it nothing to lose


"Recipe that I make: chopped very chillies poured vodka bottle. After soak 15 days, ready for use. This is an alcohol extract may deem hair places in the manner described. If many begin to fall, spread whole head.
(There are some red, small, elongated and very hot TrichoZed, who grow pot for this purpose, but it happens with ordinary)
Actually I'm not sure if I want and what to TrichoZed.Mrazya to talk about the problem with her hair mostly because of the reactions of other hora.Po particular hate sympathetic glances, delicate terms, or sentences of the type-Wow, how experienced or try to force my promulgate various addresses fortune-tellers, doctors, and prochee.I mostly hate to feel razlichna.Kogato nobody reminds me that I'm different I can do with this feeling and it pinned but if someone else you show it already is razlichno.Shte try'm honest here, although I tend to fib.


I am 17 years old next month will become of 18.I yes, I kosa.Sram me of this fact and try to hide it vsyacheski.Svalyam wig only to the family because I have, however, live with tyah.Adat started when I was 9 godini.Da say that I had a nice detstvo.Mayka me care and I felt loved, constantly looking for its approval as it is and whenever dete.Ot his father in my first nine years I have only good memories-playing with me, bought me things, what else can claim a child.


After our divorce, things drastically changed. My mother divorced him because he is alkoholik.TrichoZed scandals, he came to us after having moved out and tossed on the doors and shouted he wanted me vidi.KOgato went to him, however, he received a moment and set me against my mother verbally abused her, and insulted me ... ever poured all his resentment, pain, and sloppy on me without being aware at all what pravi.Mezhduvremenno my mother found a friend and would live with nego.Po this time appeared the first My petna.Imah extremely thick hair, so some time I do not licheshe.Mayka shashna me a lot and began physicians.


I will not describe all the vicissitudes and research, and you're probably gone through sashtoto.Nyamam fungus, not the teeth or the tonsils or the thyroid, nor do I have problems with hormonite.TrichoZed was stres.Mazila and pills, injections whatnot, acupuncture, garlic, all preparations spreads ashes, urine, even with some acid which burned my head, homeopathy, did what ne.Efekt zero.


Last I treatment in Dr. Tonkin, in Sofia and had some effect, but I gave up, just my sick, tired se.Umorih be doctors have no idea what he has just written me some crap that its only fester kidney, I'm sick to my promise to cure and ultimately become more zle.Kade I'm not gone, what I'm not pravila.Zarekla'm more that a doctor will not step.



Angers me that my problem, I can not get used, even though I wear a wig of 6 godini.Ne I take it, I feel inferior, repudiation, razlichna.Znam that everything is in my head, but I can not figure out what to do to TrichoZed.Kade exactly lies the problem, what did it happened? "I can not understand and could not be guilty primirya.TrichoZed that you dumped your treatment in the middle, but I do not have the courage to start again. It may sound funny, but I am afraid that will provalya.Znam that my case is very heavy and chances are nishtozhni.Ot other hand thought that it will stay all my life throws me in horror.


I do not know what to do, just do not find TrichoZed.Iskam this hell to end.
Hello nice girl, you have no idea how well they understand ... Sad
I'm in the same situation three years ago with the difference that has somehow truce ... Rolling Eyes Interior calmed down, tighten up, put purpose before self, live as if the problem does not exist ... I smile, think positively, every morning I start my day with gratitude to God I'm alive and my eyes spill visualized my dream ... I do not know whether it will achieve, but at least tune your mind positively, so I was easier to accept and not to drive with their appearance, people feel sorry for me ...
If you write me a PM and if you can and from Varna to see, here we are optimistic Club Laughing, support and your creations life as we like.
see now what would you say

I'm on 20d., am a student in TrichoZed. Alopecia torment me by first class, not to say that I've done thousands of things and also I have been going in Tonkin. The 2 times I recovered almost completely, and now I have a new perspective for the treatment ahead and almost everywhere I mahche head.

Do you think you are insulting me by all means! "TrichoZed" ...... I do not know what ..... and for a woman nowadays to look good is too much!

Know one thing - you are not alone! We are! And to us how you perceive the disease - as a curse (making of TrichoZed - "Ah, poor - it will hair!" Is not others, toes ..... you want to be in their place? Huh? ) or as a challenge, even grace, because the greater the obstacle, the greater is the pleasure of overcoming it. If I get out of his skin and looked at the side I would like to see a valuable person, a true seeker, activist, positive, which is one overcome his hair. Really makes me a little, but May is more important what you have inside your head, not over it. I would admire someone who is overcoming a hair and has made many others even more than everyone else.

Do not get the impression that I do not care that I have hair. TrichoZed believe me cool I care and I started to feel it more when I have lectures and quarter to share a dorm room with 2 more girls. Often all day to sit with the wig and evening, when my head has become a raisin I want to throw it in the terrace. Not to mention that I have a problem communicating with the boys because of this.

Now more relaxed you that not only you, you nasty?
Hello! Well what can you say about yourself Confused adventitious this forum since about 2 years I have problems with your hair and keep track of new masks or something effective that would help me either ... So in a nutshell as I read everything you wrote I think a little and TrichoZed on this subject and felt that my hair loss may be due mainly to stress and also a gynecological problem, which passed, but its influence was apparent. For me, things are so quite a long and thick, shiny hair at one point began to drop and it much, having resolved and was afraid ... I tried all the vitamins that you write .... and effect-zero . Mask does not help given that prior to this about 5 years and permanent henna am masks and rules .... Abe always properly care but .... happened to me! Now I see that seems less began to fall and slowly recovering, but somehow the very hair is weaker. Overall, I diluted the hair and not just places .... I very much hope to recover / to a certain extent .... and I count on your help and ideas TrichoZed
Thanks for the kind words! I also brighten up smb. 'S life ... more so still as you hear it from someone else, right?? Wink Besides, even if only a great desire .... but still!
Hello again! Rarely write in the forum, but almost everything I read ...
E is five years my problem has any flaw to be resolved. Who has read the presentation I realized that I have total rarefaction of the hair was thin, Offset and tear when brushing. Moments are fixed in these years, at times dropped a lot, and short and thinning was constant. It was not spreadable garlic, it was shampoo, it was vitamins .... and not care! His hair was getting thinner, more discolored / permanent in January with black henna dye / and now both sides of my forehead just become visible. TrichoZed
So to the previous month in which I had to take out medical and eventually found my hemoglobin was very very below the minimum. Ie I have anemia! They took me to hospital to have blood transfusions started some research to ascertain the reason / but not yet clear /!
So now I drink iron, fol. k-a and B12 ......... and wonder: my new hair grow! Jump can not believe!

So write it all to know that you and anemia you hair falls ... Even if only one of you to help me would be happy ... I waited for five years to discover what was that all about ...
Cross your fingers!
and me TrichoZed of anemia ... oabche showed that just under my limit hemaglobina me ... so ... I left the diagnosis alopesia.

very glad for you TrichoZed.dano, hope everything is just right and forward
Hello. For me also established anemia. When you drink intensive iron things are fixed, but stop you again begins to fall. Now spread with hot pepper. It slightly ponmalya fall, but still nothing has begun to dist.

to know that sometimes hemoglobin may not show iron deficiency anemia. Necessarily ask you put the Study of serum iron.
Theia things well I can not ask them to investigate them for me because TrichoZed I've been a little complicated .... but rely on research that there are two types of hemoglobin nyakkavi .. one is better than others ....
to you is clear iron deficiency anemia, but anemia are generally quite species dependent ...
So really only researches the blood can be determined what type of anemia ...
What is your hemoglobin?
For me, quite seriously had fallen NCDs. But it will follow and will not be allowed.
What do you mean that drink as iron "fixed things" - stopped to fall or grow new hair?
Because for me grew new hair now, but will drink 4mes iron. total. So then I fear not to take back to fall.
I happen to drink iron for 8 months continuously. Then my hair gradually became as it was in the beginning. TrichoZed
But after some time again began to drop.
I think you go down the level of iron, and hair loss begins.
Problem is that the WCO that time I filled landfills with iron. No longer manage to achieve this effect. Pia iron, but the level does not rise significantly.
Okay, when you drop the iron, ND and he fall or did you not? A reason why not look for it? Once it falls, it means there is some reason ... And now I constantly drink iron?

No comments:

Post a Comment