Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 33

Hello all! I want to tell you about my headaches. I have a problem with hair inherited from my father. Began to fall when I was 18 years old. Now five years will be totally messed up. Look around all people and every day I wonder, why me (at least it was after years). I have decided to grafted hair according to the method, which involves taking hair from the occipital and lateral parts of glavata.Dayte me some hope .. ......... And could you tell me if anyone knows anything about Dr. Julia Atanasova from Sofia (heard himself that a good plastic surgeon and deals with the grafting of hair)? And whether you can trust?? Thank you in advance.
Well what to say about hair removal? As I read through this forum to undertake such a step, May you need a lot of money, not once, because it's part of the transplanted hair fall and had operational again namesa.Ima opened a special topic in this forum, so you can read it, there are many issues that were discussed there.
Tell what is the position of your hair now, lean and if you have a photo.
Otherwise you can try medication if only dilution!
I have a picture, but I will try to describe in what situation my hair at this point. It all started about 6 years ago (I was 17-18 years old). I noticed that the passage of fingers through his forelock in my hand remain pretty hair (with white bulbous kraycheta). Over time hair loss is spread back (from forehead to 'rotate'). At the moment my hair is thinning on the crown, taking the place of''swivels''was formed round, covered only with moss. At both ends backwards on his forehead and temples, the hair just disappears (no thinner) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad for five years what I'm not drunk, what I am not a basement, and still nothing helps ( a longer irazrezhdane only).
PS If anyone can give info about plastic surgeon, I would thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment