Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 37

It's no secret my natural treatment because currently there is no such. I also like you've tried many things - ampoules Aloe iglolechenie ... even in Vanga have led me as a little as I began to grow more modern medicines - ampoules, Vichy, dekros, pantogar, revalid, Merz, any similar but nothing helped. I had a period in which I had hair almost anywhere - only one spot at the back and front, which is covered with my hair, then I was thick and long. But suddenly two years ago just the whole na. I went abroad even where exactly I was told that it is! For my disease has no cure yet discovered! And I put my wig, I had no choice. For several months began growing around 40% so far is three inches long at most. Nothing I used to sprout. As I am not going to do anything. These days prerovih all sorts of forums. People do what not - SCENAR therapy, liquid nitrogen, and all possible things, some not even have heard. I do not want to sound pessimistic, but I think the problem of this disease is somewhere in our own organisms and as they fell and began to grow hair - still no precise and specific reason. I have no money / wigs are not so cheap yet / I have no nerves / I'm constantly depressed because of my lack of hair / no time / to walk the cities in Bulgaria or abroad / looking for a cure or a means to heal. Now try to change their way of thinking, and if you really tidy my negative influences trying to remove it or at least diminished. And rather wait for my new wig is ready, this also gives me a bunch of positive and less positive emotions ... But, nevertheless, do not stop to think that once all your hair will again have!
can not be and I'm gone in Vanga as a child, and I said clearly remember going to "Theia where curl hair, and said" ke be fine, ke be fine, and I among others, until now Looking for more help and some quack herbalists and hairdressers than doctors.
Yes, and I said it would be fine - as you, and told to wash with clay, but bought from a pharmacy, but true. I remember my mom had gotten from her friend in the Rhodopes somewhere in the jar was like clay. Meanwhile I have now started to spread again with garlic, because as I read the forums - so each garlic garlic! And because of the small I did not I decided to see what happens! But damn this thing stinks, I was embarrassed the other day at work may not be felt, but I like chasing me continuously that smell Shocked and slice it and spread with rubber gloves, at least my hands do not smell remains. I do not know now what helps, what ...
great fun with this garlic! As I am with a wig and it is hot, like my bottom brew head will not explain what happens! And will not tell you that I have to go to banks, meet important people .... remove, remove, today will be my last to do this week

No comments:

Post a Comment