Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 16

Hello. Clean novichak here. I will share my story - let who is willing to give me advice - I will be very much obliged. I would love to hear the views of Nimfea, because I see a great knowledge of hair loss. Of course they do not want to offend or ignore everyone else - every opinion is important and would be glad if you ask me. Here is my story. I had a terribly dense and thick hair. But in grade 8 January izrusih all. Not particularly liked and I started to make locks. But because of the Supra became yellow after each bleaching superimpose and platinum blond dye to stay white. Not only oblivka with paint, but make life painting on top (paint and oxidizer). That lasted 3.4 years. Then I stopped in grade 12 with locks, but in the meantime I had already begun to go "on bodlichki - you know gels, foams, polishes, varnishes, etc. And so to this day. I am currently on 22. I notice that my hair on top in the central part of the head has noticeably thinning and my skin on my head in places slightly shines. I can boldly say that my hair is now half what it was. By posresha top with the top layer hair poskrivam areas that show through, but there is the question - when having to decide in any particular way, so now there is something wrong. I very much hope it is not genetic type baldness. I'll tell you the arguments for doing so. My father was 47 years and has just abnormally thick hair. Most men his age have already begun or are fully opleshiveli and he has hair to make 5 Rhodope blankets. Very Happy to my mother ù hair type is normal - no thick or thin. Now my mother has ever opleshiveli men, but they are opleshiveli of age and they begin at 40, 50 - not 20. The other is that my hair is thinning above the central part and left. Right my wrong. Until I read that in male pattern baldness is soil from the two corners at the base of the skull. For me right as I have said everything is fine and the left line was not lifted up thinning my left, but rather in the middle of the left hemisphere if I may say so Very Happy - I do not think ahead. I began to drink Pantogar - I have a very good impression, because years ago his mother operated in genikologichno it to me and I had to do chemotherapy. Pi 6 months and it grew ù nice, normal hair. For hair I can say that I am not damaged - even contrary - stands a solid, thick and shiny. And before I was so, but as I said my hair is half of what it was. But most surprising is that I do not see me drop a lot of hair - until 20.30 - cmon most of the 40 hair wash. Rowing also - to 10-something hair fall, the number I have. A top of my head starts shines - is not much, even if it looked not apparent, but if no action is taken, it will be more. You must do something. I'm ready to fight for every hair - I'm not the guy: "Well zhulni number is zero and forget about the problem ... besides, I do not go bare head - I was already one summer - like an egg Very Happy. What would you advise. You here have more experience in fighting this problem. And I have 2 specific questions: 1) Can be bald from paints, gels, foams, varnishes, etc. and 2) What is a diffuse hair loss? Rolling Eyes already read about androgenic, areata, etc., but diffuse not understand what is pre-thank you all.

I think the main reason it is not painting and its various gels and waxes out there ... It's all about genes and not just that man, but what prevails in your family ... For example, my husband has always been a terribly dense and acute hair type Canadian lawn ... Laughing very hard for cutting and machining ... For years, gels and foams are used, but nothing he does not and is 31d. But if you see his father will understand ... 77 years, and his hair is his head ... Wink
So do not whine and accept his fate ..
Well here - my father is 47 and as I said is straight ugly thick hair - as his hat is, What I want to ask is whether men whenever it comes to genetic balding? And if so - what are ways to cure it? What drugs? But what I really can not explain is that I do not see where I have hair loss. Not my dripping hair more than normal - to 30-something to my hair fall to wash. At the same pillow I have not noticed there are many hair Rolling Eyes'll share and my aunt - she was also terribly thick hair, but it was student initiated every day it topira - made up of Tina Turner, then paints clumps. .. The time now is 35, not topira already, but has not stopped her from painting 20 years. And I'm 200% sure now if she cut short the hair will ù ù is holes. Just visible ù is thinning. I do not know what to say. I first go to the doctor to determine what the problem is with me, although I see a lot of bad speeches to physicians and consultations with them, but ... we'll see what 'happens.
Most probably it comes to male androgenic alopecia - 99.99%.
Androgenic alopecia is transmitted over 90% of the maternal line, because its gene is located in the X-chromosome. Look for grandparents or maternal grandparents and one of them will find those who suffer androgenic alopecia.

ivelin4eto_74 is absolutely right that varnishes, gels, etc. niakva no hair loss in connection with this genetic problem. Do not fool yourself!

Diffuse hair loss is androgenic alopecia her where androgen receptors in hair follicles throughout the scalp are susceptible to zadarzhabe of Dehidrotestosteron and other waste products of testosterone. Vdimiya result is that the hair around AutoRemover thinner almost evenly. Naturally, most notable is the crown and the front and temples.

In this thread I tried to synthesize the most important things about the male androgenic alopecia.
And another thing .... someone had written a very good ... Overall, it is irrelevant how much hair you fall on the day, it is important how to resume their place ... Wink
I have a friend with gorgeous long hair, but the fringe and thinning is pretty ... but she pretends not to notice, absolutely ignore the problem ... This is one extreme, but the other is not good ... to be constantly staring and to suggest ... Live your life and not worry when your father is fine, but you thought that could look like a kind of mother ... As my son looks like me, at least for now there is no trace of the thick hair of his father.
To OK in my mother's family has bald men, but have begun to 40.50 years. Here now comes to my mind a question - androgenic hair loss and hair loss from aging the same is it? Because in most cases with age of man hair thinner - and in men and women - perhaps more truly men. But this one is to start at 50 and another 20
If I am right - in the middle of the crown. Eliminate the temples I have really, and you are just some of the most characteristic features of androgenic alopecia - temples and release the contour of the forehead?? Rolling Eyes Well, to me there is no such thing - outline my stand and two corners of the forehead in the temples and in the middle. Now I will try to express exactly - in me thin like viewed from a bird's eye - right in the center of the head. I have a question - in the leaflet Pantogar writes that helps diffuse hair loss - do you think will help me? Once again I apologize if you ask stupid questions, but I really am not familiar
There is no guarantee when exactly will occur hair loss. There are cases when it occurs at a very early age - 16-17 and one occurs after 40, for example. All this depends on many factors, natural genetic chance, diet, stress, etc. What I read is that the great stress the likelihood to trigger androgenic hair loss is very high. This applies to almost all other genetic disorders.

With increasing amount of free adult dehidrotestosteron increases because testosterone can not be adequately absorbed by the body. Therefore, in your blood has more DHT, which is accumulated by the free androgen receptors in collapsing. This is the reason and older have less hair. At one point, however, especially after age 50 years, produced testosterone decreases and consequently reduces DHT. Then there is a custody situation with the remaining hair
So as the contour of your hair as you normally starts from the front on, to me this outline their stands, the line of the forehead and temples has not lifted up - that can make me see the avatar, as far as can be seen ... so as this circuit where a person normally starts his hair - a little behind him become thinner and covers roughly the central part of the head and left (left side of the head) and the right hair I am not Move - I have my thick hair as I had
So if a "crown" means the back of the head from above - is not the crown, mine is a mistake. At least I'll learn the parts of the head Very Happy Very Happy If I am right in the middle of the head so the top and branches left more than right ... However I think because of all the crap, with which it is dirty so many years, that, quotas and to talk, all these gels, paints, hair does not lead to anything good ... This is water "chemical aggression. A. .. I forgot to say that since I can remember her hair after a bath never wilt in my normal way - not with a hair dryer - all my life and I've heard that it is terribly harmful. Another thing - 18 years old I might I washed my absolutely every day, that there is no way - very oily wax and put on top and finish it "cement" and became chudnichko Hair - What to talk to you Laughing Then - when you make the locks, they get out of a hat with a special awl - feels like chicken, they peck on the head. In a word - tity "shiltsentse wonderful" rip your entire scalp. Not sure, but whether this can damage the hair root?? When the hair is a solid, gel and varnish then very difficult to comb, and this inevitably leads to skubene - I tried it moisten lightly to moisten the crest, but it is not without plucking. Not to mention that all those gels and styling products where they shout proven lead to dandruff, which in turn is almost always associated with hair loss. Well, I use gels and waxes absolutely non-stop every day for six years now. You've mentioned to my aunt - it is also a lot of her hair oredya and watch her pictures 10 years ago had a double hair. And it gently in the same way her skin shines in the middle of the head. It is about decisions, but sorry - this time all over the trail. Very Happy But 20 years I remember, I was very young then, did not stay with topiraniya, stretch, machine, paint, varnish, blow with a hairdryer, presses ... Well, what we want - we are your fault. My friend told me something very clever yesterday - "Hair is kind of like a plant - not every day it poured with chemicals and it maknesh and dragnesh constantly and expect to go well." Now 2 weeks I stopped her lop with anything, do not land with a hairdryer, these days you will get and Pantogar and I plan to drink it at least until spring next year to have an effect - I hope to get better. Will necessarily go to the doctor because they do not exclude the possibility it is androgenic, although a year ago and lost a lot of my family began to worry whether I have problems with this Fun thyroid and hormonal disorders ... so then I did my full research blood and all kinds of hormones and found that everything was fine. Still - thanks for your responsiveness. Incidentally, I read here in forum that is not very clear difference between diffuse and androgenic alopecia. Here look what I found to diffuse Note, where an image of female diffuse hair loss what way the hair is becoming bigger and bigger. Well, her aunt sits right way. I've tried to brush after bath time deliberately so to see how it looks - exactly stands

No comments:

Post a Comment