Saturday 26 February 2011

Sad Stories About Hairloss part 3

Hello

My name is Alexander - 84g range am. Not writing "urgent" in the subject line, since no hair loss is to me a few years, I have not examples at all, but know not why I do not much matter ...

It all started the summer of 2006. I had long hair for the first time in my life and for the first time I like without hair and put gel or just wear a hat. Laughing So now my forehead had otdrupnalo (hair on both sides had fallen), but this was normal, no signs of balding, but rather ... I had terrible thick hair.
During the summer, however, something happened to me ... it was something psychological basis and nerve. Anyway, then the woman get in all the work and autumn of 2006. I was subjected to murderous stress to such an extent that peak two days straight up until garchih sleep. Since then my hair began to fall at a frantic rate and before Christmas I was forced to cut simply because it is scared of at least ... even now by watching pictures since g baldness is not visible ... But there was hair loss ... a stress period was gone ... do not take measures, I thought he would recover. In 2007, his gradual falling ... I do not recall when I was naive phytol pills and shampoo ... maybe then sometime between 2007-2008. Just a pharmacy gave it to me and watched them drink regularly ... as a whole, however, continued to fall in slow and began to live longer with the thought that more or less I have already slightly bald, and worse will happen ... Therefore, it is the first shearing and number and I could tell I have hair problems. I planned to began shampoos with aloe, vitamin A to dub with yolk and the like, but somehow always chase me lazy when it comes to making things permanent ...

The bad thing for me is that I nyakav nasty dandruff small. Oily hair and began to make me a pumpkin if Serbs do not use long Seboral Forte or Nizoral ... Fun and others ... there not all in December helped Smile
Autumn of 2009 I decided and went to a military hospital in a dermatolozhka ... Nice woman apparent age of about 35g. I went with the hope that it will make my research and I would say that I am full of hair under the scalp but you see I have Fun skin disease and he poddtiska razstezha hair .... (What '... I do not understand many things Laughing) She looked at me without even touch and told me just go bald and at this stage there is no cure for this ... We can only try to infringements to hair loss so far ... Pantogar prescribed me, and Alpikort Dukrey.
Pantogar - to tell the truth very ryado drank it three times a day, and could truly help me ... I stopped him in the fifth month ... hair traps, but as I said slowly and gloriously ...
Alpikort Durkrey and use to this day and May can not do without them. Alpikorta use it once every 1.2 weeks and Dukrey in 3-4 days ... During the rest nothing put on your hair.

I hope you got here, I will ask the important questions. My sister lives in America told me about Rogain-a. Initially, do not listen while I talked to him, but told me that in medical conditions 85% of people with positive results and said it takes ....
Yesterday arrived 6 cans for 6 months ... I think $ 80 to go .... Unfortunately it turned out that we should not put it in front of the scalp, and I'm the worst there ... wrote that it is only for Vertex (crown), which to me my hair is even, but orediala. So Maybe we should give it to my dad ... you know ... or to dub the crown though I have hair and I hope that will help in other area ....

Now what I found Rogain for you!
- There are side effects like hair sprouting in other parts of the body?
- My option is 5% minoxidil and if you stop using it, grew hair will fall ...
- On the other hand, should not be used continuously, good for 5-6 months to take a rest and the body is not accustomed to it.

Now I can go back to a dermatologist ... You mentioned good things about professionals Tokuda and Raspberry! Where to go?
I want to seriously examine me and tell me the diagnosis. And I then to know ... not much clover injection of minoxidil, but if you truly so much help and is safe why not .... At least be patched up the situation and hope that Aderans or Histogen will find light soon ......

Young sir, very sorry about what happens to you. Try the treatment of Dr. Shah, an Indian doctor. Homeopathy is resulting in Areata, and you can help. Tablets are sucking. Offer advice on line, I guess you use English. I have a daughter 3 years areata and also plan to try this method.

For my luck just a Dr Tsvetanova came.

He told me that my genetic hair loss that is at stake and so ...
To begin with rogeyna 1 time a day and prescribed me 1mg finasteride powders in a day.
1d Rogeyna to use. And finasteride meetsa 6.

I forgot to ask her how to accept, however, these powders? With water you before, after or during meals.
And when illness have to be taken or not vliae of Ferviks and such other medicines?

Once the powder is going to be instant - accept is the best way to do that is always at the same time, the aim is to cover the 24 hours which is most effective.

Whether to interfere with other drugs is unlikely - however, ask the doctor about it, or wait Francesco appear

Since I knew from Tsvetanova, these powders from the pharmacy of crushed Proskar Tokuda represent. She has learned to do it and it divided doses. Otherwise, and I thought I did not ask her, can be taken with other medications finasteride. For such as Ferveks hardly a problem, but if you need an antibiotic for example ...

Vish, fine, but is very poorly soluble in water but even if you did not think it has the same job. Give them to your powders for the reason that the 5mg version is much cheaper than 1mg prices are 5-GRN higher.

Demek gives proskar - that is 5mg tablet and you just can not divisible by 5 polvinki - and that it pulverize - however propetsiya example, which is exactly the same preparation but specially made in 1-mg tablets is much more expensive.

For non-antibiotic believe, though the two are completely different things, and I have not heard DHT have some connection with the immune system

This is clearly a Proskar, I would not buy a pratsakal Propetsiya. Just wanted to clarify, lest anyone remain under the impression that the market offers some of the soluble finasteride powders.

The first use was a complete nightmare ....

My hands were clearly toplichki although washed them ... I put my arm rogeyna and began to put over his forehead and shake out .... foam melt in seconds and began to flow and to the forehead ...... kept my eyes ... of course startled and slightly dipped in water with a handkerchief and began to dry and lightly rub ... May result in mild to me swollen area between the eyebrows, although there was hardly got rogeyn ...

Minoxidil is to include carefully December And do not get wet with water, because near the action. Put it on completely dry hair and scalp. Finasteride can drink it with any drugs. No drug interactions. More than a year I drink and take antibiotics and during that time, others also no problem. Tolerated well, a Finn.

And do not worry, it says that only the top and back of the scalp. Not so. To me Regaina grew hair everywhere, and in fact the first front began to sprout. But there really is the most problematic site with androgenic hair loss and it may be that's why some people there grow the least. For me, however, before his growing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment