Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 35

Hello to all the forums. First I want to congratulate this which is thought to create it, is useful!
My story begins long ago, I am almost 25 and suffers from alopecia since early childhood. My first spots appeared until he was in kindergarten. Then in high school my hair fall out whole, including all okosmenie tyaloto.V on for about seven years fighting at the end of grade 12 I had enough hair to go without a wig, as well as eyebrows and eyelashes, etc. But unfortunately left a stain on the neck which does not fill completely but over the years did not increase. Since about a year now, however, it activates and now currently is already as big as my palm. For treatment during these years will not reach me all night to describe it but hardly remember anything. There were witch, psychics herbs, professors of medicine all over the world, I personally do not know what all of them bear fruit. I remember most vividly for a drug that lysol is used for disinfection nagrebeni etc in hairdressing salons. A woman who made my first wig was it gave him something mayka.Tova coated head only 2 times, and it burns when he fell from the bottom crust was really hair. Unfortunately over and I can not find more, said it was discontinued ....
A year ago, as I noticed that though my hair falls, I went to the doctor and I realized with chagrin that there was no progress in this area for years in not himself interested in alopecia.
I started to dub with alpikort to drink pantogar and to make handling of liquid nitrogen. But that does not give rezultat.Opitah and garlic but something I do not tolerate the smell just stain my already very large. One known hairdresser advised me to get my 30ml lactic acid and mix it with 30ml olive oil and spread a few times a week. However, in pharmacies sold only lactic acid solution which does not work. I do not know where to find a pure acid solution. Another thereby cure is currently going for a man in Velingrad, which may deem me with something that causes my skin burns and it pretty seriously, now I went 3 times. Indeed appears moss, even some of the stain has already covered the pigmented hair, but unfortunately one side grows by the other continues to decline. And as we all know fall is much faster than growth. If anyone is interested I will give him the details of this man, many people go to him and then across Bulgaria. Me it bothers me that burning is pretty nasty, and do not know whether my injury while helping me.
I pouvlyakoh least, I hope I was helpful to some, will continue to monitor the forum and seek a solution of a problems

No comments:

Post a Comment