Sunday 27 February 2011

How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall 32

Only today I found time to come to the forum popisha Smile

I read the story carefully 2 times (by the way very nice described her Bravo! Very Happy) and I want to ask whether your family has many bald (grandfathers, fathers, brothers and female also apply)?

Another thing I ask is I often bind their hair in a ponytail?

What shall care for it? Masks? What shampoo use?
First to answer the questions:

So in my family are all well preserved with hair, except the one my grandfather, but even he started to lose svochta around 50-55 years of age.

For tying a ponytail, maybe in about half my time is tied up, but always use a lot of loose rubber bands (in case nikakav rubber, and these elastic), always tie rather loose, so I do not believe this have a negative effect.


for shampoos am not very fastidious: use hinges, wash and go or head and shoulders mainly.
Edinsvenata mask that makes a lot of years is that about three months I put henna in my view at least work quite refreshing to kosata.Na every 2-3 months to trim the tops to no blooms and basically that's what I done for kosatasi far.

Before kufeeh on occasion, but not for many years I rarely (if an event like the concert of Iron maiden for example, which happens 1-2 times per year)


Now to say about my visit by Associate Yankova:
Early last week I went to her review, she questioned me pretty closely for possible causes, review my hair and scalp and gave me a shampoo, lotion 2, some pills and a hair mask, explain me how to use and now to dub and anointed as the world with some meditsini.Tsyalata procedure came about at the moment 200lv possibly might be more expensive with about 50-70 Euro for the entire course which lasts about 6 months, but it anyway or will stop drops his hair with hair to 2-3 months or get as Asparoukh (bare head with a ponytail at the back)

So that's what I can share right now, if there is any possible improvement of ointments that I use now, will write to inform you and to praise, if not-health is!

Maya came nicest description of the 4 I had drunk spirits in May, then obviously I have any literary talent show is only in combination with Bai Grozdan
Me me almost impossible to include in the forum (for health reasons), but I mean the gentleman that there are 2 or 3 girls ROZALI forum "Alopecia" who visit that R. Yankov, so you can contact with them and share experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment