Saturday 26 February 2011

Sad Stories About Hairloss part 2

Hello everyone here, turn to call for help! My son is 2 years old and 4 months 4 months ago for a week it fall off completely kosichkata then nearly a month and eyebrows miglete.Napravihme whole range of tests and everything is normal, everywhere I met lift on the shoulders of doctors and definite diagnosis of alopecia and here Sad finally found Dr. Tonkin and now 3 months to heal it but for now there is no result nikakav.Mislya no sense to describe your concern and horror that experience from what happened and everyday concerns that my child will remain so always took and how they will live and grow among other detsa.Molya give me advice on what to do still hope that there is any treatment or someone who can help us, I still believe in miracles

Very sorry for the problem child, baby. Already two years living with the same horror. My daughter, now 2 years and 10 months, losing her hair, eyelashes and eyebrows at the age of 1 year and 9 months. We set out on doctors and clinics, we did any research, no problems and deviations. Everything I thought - immunology, parasitology, thermography foklalna diagnostics, hormones. There were no problems. A hair - gone. We came to Dr. Demerdjiev in MA, and recommend Pantogar Alpikort spreads. There was no significant effect. Then ... Grow hair and everything was fine until Christmas this year - again appeared spot. And more and more ...
We came to Dr. Tsvetanova by Tokuda, it triholog. It at least not vain zabalbukva us and explained that alopecia is an autoimmune disease. Immune response of the organism of bacterial infection in my child and both times came after a throat infection and Teeth, or would it grow, or a lifetime to have similar problems. Now the second time, there are spots, the first time became totalis. Treatment no. I read about an Indian hospital, treated successfully with homeopathic products areata, totalis but does not work. Run in the net name Dr. Shah also have an online consultation. Good luck and do not despair!

Thanks a lot for the information I hoped to find here and other mothers in our problem, and in Tonkin Does your child-what about her methods and Confused you ask for ekzimatin C if you tried, I do not dare that are very small nezhni.Obshto and taken in such small children is very rare in this disease suggest that we get as a result of chicken pox but I do not believe very much Crying or Very sad so he had only 5 spots, and no temperature or anything not even been shown that varitsela.A in the medical academy and us the same drugs we discharged but the effect would nikakav.Nadyavam longitude to contact you here or emeil if you give me there to share experiences clearly have a situation with both nashte progeny

Frankly, for Tonkin read more negative posts and do not dare. Treated with corticosteroids, they are horrible! I have an allergy, which once treated kortitsi, still bear the consequences. Ekzematin And I have not. We only spreads with Alpikort, garlic and a decoction of nettles. Drinking - Pantogar, one capsule daily. Generally not affected by anything. Autoimmune's immune system attacks its own tissues the wrong signal. You can trigger an infection, stress or god knows what. There are some good outcomes with Zherovital / has it in Romania / but is not suitable for young children contains a drug. Recommended homeopathic treatment, but I'm from a small town in northwestern Bulgaria and we have no such experts is not popular homeopathy. I turned and consultant to the newspaper "Healer", he asked dozens of additional research. But if you are from Sofia, you can turn to him. When we say it is from infection and fever. In some of the more sensitive people received. But definitely do not know why.

Hi, join me and to mothers with children with similar problem. My twins are 3 years. and 9m. Both are totalis or universalis not know exactly what it says. Kosichkite they started falling for about a year and a half. Initially, our doctors note saying that change their hair all the babies (of 1d. And 6m. ???), But progressive hair loss and eyebrows and eyelashes, and then one of my son. Another thank God preserve them. To know just how I weep as I watch them play with other children on the streets and hear conversations like: "But how they differ?" - Very easy - one has eyelashes, and the other does not.
Like you, we've gone through all sorts of studies, respectively, without any result. Nobody found anything wrong. Led them in one biolechitelka and had some success, but only one - began its spring kosichkata stains, just as it was falling, but never grew throughout. When my other child, the effect was nil. Then came some very stubborn rash, they could not heal after several visits to the dermatologist and be forced to have brought them to the children's allergist. Turns out they are allergic to many foods and are 4 months of brutal diet and injections. According allergist allergy could be the cause of alopecia because she was induced focal infection in the throat and is known to people experiencing this problem, focal infections cause hair loss. He thinks that will cure them, but so far I see no particular effect. Except for small miglichkite began springing up, but some such fine and blond and rare that become apparent only close and against the light and stay so no more to grow. And even the other seems to me that sprung kosichka started again diluted. Jump do not know what to do Sad. I want this nightmare to end and my little children do not feel they are different without hair. Glad you at least have someone to share. I wish everything to fix more quickly, I wish him and others. And I still believe in miracles, despite two years of fruitless walking in torment.

Hello again mothers no longer have their written tuka.Nadyavam to have some progress to you because to us, unfortunately the situation is the same Crying or Very sad We were a long time in the mountains and there we began to show hair but since we are gone all gone I do not know how to explain it again Question studies are wrong and our blood and hormone-vegetation to develop normally but hair and trace nyama.Nay scary is that my son has started to understand and just go and touch the hair of other children and stroking them which to me is breaking sartseto.gleda your photos when he was with the hair and repeat "my hair mi.kosata. I have not given up and continue to hope and fight but I do not know which one to have turned Confused feeling that I graduated a few times after all that medicine and learned to read a human organization and that damn bolest.Hodihme and a famous Chinese healer who definitely cut off the child had a virus in the blood and is therefore whose hair has fallen and I'm rubbing his head Gingerbread Laughing Laughing Laughing initially tied but after a little thought I gave up ...... so now continue with the lilies of Tonkin and the daily drinking of any general supportive medicines Exclamation see that no result but it argues that we should go very long time and I wouldnt believe Shocked and perhaps because of who will drug.Kazhete how are you and where stgnahte-I hope you read something pleasing

Oh, I do not know what to tell you, baby. It would be easier if they were izoliralli cause - infection, allergy, something ... As we said Dr. Tsvetanova, nothing in what we do or not do will be helpful. Sam's body decides when to send the correct signal and begin to grow hair. With us there are still spots some close, others open. Do not paint with anything. Do not drink anything except Samento drops 5 drops daily. Samentoto We recommend it to our doctor friend that has cancer and drink it, a potent immunomodulator that is, adjuvants and try homeopathy.

Hmm, and isolating the sometimes not 100% guarantee, we treat allergy as of 6 m. I expected improvement, and then what happened kosichka-growth of one my child again na Sad. It was only a few kichurcheta but still hoped to continue to grow, and it is gone again and again are quite bareheaded. For now at least eyelashes everything is fine, even continue to grow albeit very slowly, but are larger than before. It may be that allergy has a very individual disease and cause of alopecia is quite another. Do not know anymore where to look, but I keep hoping, as I suppose everyone else.
Incidentally, they still suffer from that have hair. I say yet because I'm not sure but I think older children would not be so tolerant to bare their heads as their buddies in kindergarten. They realize that no hair, but do not worry about it. A father and their shear number zero, not to worry that only they have no hair and they May are convinced that men should not have hair Wink
Have not yet expressed their desire to sprout, and do not remember the period when they had, so do not miss. However, expect the fear day that will realize that their appearance is not considered as "normal" in society.

Sweetheart it sting me and me, but I can not imagine a child to grow with this burden that society slaps and print ... Sad
I've had moments of complete unconventionalism, I dreamed that wave wig middle of the street and how people perceive me in my eyes ... Suddenly all forget that I have no hair ... Rolling Eyes Alas only dream .....
I wish you wholeheartedly complete healing and healthy, smiling children ..
However, if the first does not work, talk to them constantly and teach them that everyone is unique in its own way and that the presence of hair is not a measure of anything .. neither intelligence nor goodness .....
kisses from me ...

Thanks for the encouraging words. So do not give up, but not a hair obsession. Do not know if I've written before, if I am not well, and if I will repeat, but one of many reviews we've gone one the doctor suggested that as the new generation could be born without hair, is not it natural to develop . Then I came it ruffled a way that seems more evolved Evil or Very Mad, but to myself, you've brought up.

January tell me did you know children entsefalograma the brain and if you have what pokaza.Az rabbis read a lot of material and alopecia must be doing research now, I decided to keep it small and Exclamation checked separately and began to give him and would Cordyceps butt all twisted body functions so we will see Confused but ever since it began drinking at least a dobreda eat with us because it is a big problem! And I was able to save and kindergarten and now thrill of horror will adopt children and whether not stressed by his treatment Shocked though director convinces me that they were still small and scary was the attitude of their parents' e explains that this is not a contagious disease, etc. ....... worst is that he recently started to show some aggression and constantly beating their heads and children and I notice that I do not want to look in the mirror as children love to make Laughing And also want to ask you recently started to constantly his white skin of the head, thence to ok and again Zabel clearly lacks something but I do not know what and how to find it-you Have you been?

We have not done entsefalograma, only, and that we are not done. All explained that it is an autoimmune disease. Recently I read in "Standard", a doctor says there that alopecia is caused by a microscopic parasite that lives in the hair bulb and deprive him of access to oxygen. I DO NOT KNOW if anyone will say categorically what is this disease and how / if untreated.
Scaling of the head makes me think that the problem of child dermatological, why not find any light in dermatology? Maybe I can help.
And on kindergarten - kids are cruel and difficult to adopt different. BUT, much depends on teachers to explain them and teach them how to accept them. In our city there is a home for children with mental disabilities, some of them are integrated into the kindergarten children and take them with understanding and kindness, through the efforts of staff.

To tell you honestly, very weird how this is my doctor that you have read the standard put all Alopecia a common denominator. Is this really Ill be a "brilliant scholar", where journalists who seek sensationalism have found somewhere with a magnifying glass. And probably still are strained itself until it found. Microscopic parasite, as is the case in his opinion, there are so many anti-parasitic drugs and internal and external to obezparaziti population on Earth and ending with alopecia.

Especially for counties for which his writing is just an autoimmune process. I would not call it a disease process, but yes. Confused response of immunity against hair follicles in the case. The same as with auto-immune diseases / types of Rheumatism, Lupus, etc. dozens / but here affects hair. And this I say process because there is no risk to physical health, while disease immunity takuva organs, tissues and systems and there is already bad. But the worst is that once immunity if it goes wrong, it becomes chronic. Like other diseases, and areata can enter remaisiya and never be repeated, can be repeated after a very long time, maybe often. There is a problem that does not know what causes immunity to confuse it. Explain the most common chronic infections of the throat and nosoglatkata who hold permanent active immunity and some people resist it and attack the body's own stuff. It is for this and treatment tolko unclear and difficult.

I forgot to tell gaspozhata with EEG it. Rather than subject the child to pointless procedures, go to Medical Academy, there are many good immunologists. Examine the blood and determine the status of imunituta forming a anti-bodies does not form there, is it low, medium or high it will tell you. This is a costly procedure, but young children may be free, here they lie Ill. But whatever, it do not be dealt with crap like EEG of a child. Good luck!

Hi, I am writing here because my husband has anrogenen hair loss. He is 26 years and a year and a half started to lose hair. We are not doing research because we believe it is hereditary. His father lost his hair na30. 6 months may deem morning and evening Rogain (minoksidril) washes her hair with Nizoral and 1 month Proskar drink. Until now, his hair not respond very well received and minoksidrila nizorala.Moga boldly say that he grew up, the same. The problem comes from the fact that 2 weeks did not stop his dripping hair .... Sad Loss terrible increase. Nothing has changed, may deem and washed in the same nachin.Spored you what is due. Lest minoksa be stopped from acting or Nizoral ... Many falls his hair and was worried. I reassure him that his poprintsip autumn fall (autumn hair loss). but today I noticed that the fallen hairs are quite Confused Share mneniya.Pri your sister is after long use?

No comments hair loss has increased from September, just re autumn androgen increases savagely. It is no problem with people dropping their hair then there is nothing to comment about people with a problem. Finasteride is not stopping it, but in any case! Let vitamincheta little hair to drink, they help seasonal. At least a little help. And to prod for various costliness and Phyto svdarshi will work. The problem with minoxidil is tatav that in time shall expire, that's need to drink Finnasterid and torment it right, with hormones. Good luck!

I have met many people of minoxidil to report that they regularly been seen very strong hair, then the situation has stabilized, so that is not necessarily minoxidil is stopped working. Let's continue to be may deem.

Thanks for the comments. Fasizhin not drink because we want to have children after a while, but we were told that because it could have problems .. Drink vitamins for hair and only Pantogar minoks with Nizoral. I hope to be of hair fall. another the reasons collectively see to stop acting very strange .... Sad hope does not fall off the hairs that are already grown

It is not for vaprod Fasizhin and for finasteride. I told him not to stop, because you wrote at the outset that drink Proskar and proskara is one of the commercial name of finasteride. He directly testosterone does not work, so I do not believe to prevent reproduction, but if you drink and expect that, let me consult a doctor to him. I wrote about minoxidil, it is not effective tolko, after hanging over a year with him. I do not know how long he enjoyed it, but not at the beginning. This is what makes and breaks of a month or two when some time hanging with Minoxidil. Does it stop suddenly and did not begin it, the hair that has sprung from it will naturally falls. If, however, drink finasteride, hair that may be maintained. And when hair loss is seasonal, I'm at it. Androgenic alopecia sufferers are quite susceptible to other types, temporary hair loss. Let's drink vitamins, they saved the situation somewhat course of seasonal hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment