Sunday 27 February 2011

dermatologists - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

you know that the idea occurred to me before my time I was shaved glavata.Prosto pisnalo.Znachi you think will smisal.Chetoh somewhere that will have much of an effect if you shorten the hair a lot, except that there will be a little more volume .
I do not think that a drastic haircut will fix the problem, but good hair is not too dalga.Az personally had long hair to mid back, but since I'm having this problem (now 5 years) wear it short to the shoulders. Clipping had no effect on hair loss in any way.
Burning, they asked, because I have such, but so far doctors have not turned my drink vnimanie.Kogato sedatives disappears and that I think is nervous pochva.Az also take things very seriously and still can not come to terms Unfortunately, it is obtained polozhenie.Za circle from which no exit in May.
You actually appear when hair loss, since Diane drink or earlier?
Files you herbs for polycystic?
I drink now many years ago Diane and I fell, but within the normal range or at least not my rule vpechatlenie.Imah terribly thick and curly hair that fell like wash and not mnogo.No months and after a drastic diet without be strong in the field of hair loss is noticed prosvetlyavane.Zapochnah way to put Phytotrixil ampoules for 2 months and terror, the situation became tragichno.Ne know whether it is from stress but then started dripping hair and so dnes.Pareneto and itching and sometimes my scalp tingle part of stepped up recently, perhaps nervi.Yad me was that I went to a dermatologist forgot to ask the doctor for just those simptomi.No as and when you are stopped by sedatives is clearly a nerve. And when you got burning in the areas of road and temples?
My hair is also up around the shoulders. It is sometimes a little more trim, It is sometimes leave. In the interest of truth in perodite where pdala many potryazvala I make it 3-4cm. had no effect ie after 1-2 days at least reducing hair loss. New hair does not sprout in December, it is clear.
I am using extensions of the clip. Read more if you care (and if not read already de) in Methods of concealment
My burning started in the area of fringe and gradually covered the entire skalp.V beginning I thought that burning and hair loss are related because first got thinning hair into that oblast.Postepenno start getting tight and the head and this May turns out it is the nerve pochva.Moyata hair was very thick and curly, but subsequently discharged fully and mostly otgore.V now dub with ampoules of Phyto on Revalid and Kloran, but I see no effect.
You can ask me whatever you want.
Hi Jeni, which ones of Phyto ampoules to anoint themselves? Guess you read about my bitter experience with Phytotrixil.Pri me is the same situation with regard to burning and tightening of skalpa.Izvinyavay of curiosity, but your hair what kind e.Spodeli if you want, I'd just like to ask you some things about hormones and are there treatment if they cause kosopada.Tryabva I use some more special shampoo, currently use Shauma.
What did your dermatologist to burning and itching? I wonder do you grow new hair, although you have hair loss?
Phyto ampoules of thinking that only one vid.V time I've done since buying them by number, but will check and change them you pisha.Shampoanite and are usually not for hair loss, Phyto, Rene Furter, Kerastas etc. . And they have no benefit, but at least I have a kosopad.Obikolila many dermatologists, but I have not seen the benefit of nikogo.V outset my hair restoration, hair grew quickly, but alas, reached a length of about 5 cm long and fell . And so in time they stopped growing and hair razredi.Nay most terrible is that hair loss does not stop, and that means that it will continue to razrezhda.Nyakoi dermatologists say that I have androgenetic alopecia, other confounded, but were generally incompetent and незаинтересовани.Определено have complete dilution of the hair, which is more pronounced on fringe and skalpa.Kato to think my fringe almost disappeared.
Burning nobody pays attention, moreover, can not understand me what I want to tell them.
Only one therapist said that I have some nervous disease (something like a neurosis), and that these are the symptoms: burning and tightness in the head as a helmet.
Otherwise, I examined gender hormoni.Mazhkite are my ceiling, and females are well below standards.
This is for sega.Ne be afraid to ask what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment