Sunday 27 February 2011

Hormonal Problems - How To Cure Hair Loss and Hair Fall

Hello Ilen Ilen, now I'm in the process of izsledvaniya.Znam that my problem is hormonal, but I have polycystic of 8-9, while my hair falls from 3 mesetsa.Hodih a dermatologist and began treatment which strongly hope to give result-Pantogar, Alpikort F and Seboral forte.Endokrinologa not impress many of my problem with kosata.Dazhe laughed and said that many people drop their hair and not having my zabolyavane.Ginekolozhkata even told me that there is a wide variety of hats Twisted Evil at all encouraged me otvsyakade.Za thyroid gland will be tested to see if the problem is not there.
Good Day!
Nimfea. absolutely agree with teb.Vyarvay me, I think they have lost everything human in him si.Da Not to mention that you and others in this forum clearly has more knowledge and observations about hair loss from one of the words dermatolog.Chestno ginekolozhkata Hat I came to her iskreshtya - What are my ovaries as I have hair Evil or Very Mad
I want to ask for what you drink scheme Pantogara that vaunted dotsentka where I went told me to read the leaflet
Drink 3 times daily during / after eating for at least 6 months to take effect. When I was in the beginning. Now I start to drink from that vaunted Green Energy AquaSource. Do not trust them much, but I gave one pack, but wrote that there is only dry algae without synthetics, and hopefully not interact. Drink them at different times.
I'm 22 years old, boy I am. I want to ask anyone had any visible hair loss is improved and how? And failing that, at least for people where you are it spreli.Sya bought Nizoral (shampoo), zinc (against 5 - alpha reductase - the main culprit for the androgen hair loss) and fitoaksil hope to help something that otherwise
first of all congratulations that you have courage to write here. As I say in the other topic, little boys / men who pay attention to their appearance Smile
Visible improvement I've seen only pictures of the Spanish forums for hair loss (these days are talking about them). Especially men out there being treated with finasteride (internal) and Minoxidil (external) and definitely has an effect. And it does not help at all. Some respond to the different treatments against hair loss (iglo, laser, cryo, etc.). There are people (usually women who have improved and only vitamins and masks are mixed). Must try many things to see what helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment